TRAMADOL 100 MG (Topdol) Tablet is considered as one of the strongest painkillers. It is mainly used to treat moderate to severe pain, like after an operation or a serious injury. Besides, it is also used to treat long-standing pain when other painkillers no longer work. It is prescribed to manage the moderate to moderately severe pain. These are called extended-release tablets and are used for moderate to moderately severe chronic pain in adults who need continuous treatment for an extended period.
- Keep in mind that Tramadol is available only on prescription and without a doctor’s prescription, you cannot buy it.
- It comes in tablet form, capsules and liquid drop that you can easily swallow.
- Tramadol can also be given by injection but it is only done in the hospital.
- Tramadol is not suitable to use to treat pain in children younger than 12 years of age.
- It should not be used to treat pain after surgery to remove the tonsils and adenoids in children who are younger than 18 years of age.