Lypin 10 Mg (AMBIEN) tablet treats certain sleep problem in adults. If you have problem in sleeping, it supports you fall asleep faster, so you can get a better rest. Lypin belongs to the class of sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain and produce a calming and peaceful effect.
Lypin is used on wider range to treat insomnia. The Ambien CR is actually the extended-release form of the formula, it is a first layer that dissolves to support you fall asleep, and a second layer that dissolves to support you stays asleep.
Side-effects of Lypin
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth
- Nose Or Throat Irritation
- Upset Stomach
- Muscle Pain
- Lypin sometimes causes a severe allergic reaction so if you have any kind of sign of allergic reaction then stop taking Lypin and get emergency medical help.
- Keep in mind that never takes Lypin in bigger quantity or for longer than prescribed.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Lypin.
- Avoid activities like driving, eating, walking, making phone calls after taking this medication
- Ensure that do never take Intermezzo for middle-of-the-night insomnia if you do not have 4 hours of sleep time left before being active.